Emergency & Mold Specialists Water Damage Services
If you’ve experienced water damage from flooding, plumbing leaks, toilet overflow, water heater overflow, or a natural disaster, it is important to get immediate response to your water damage to prevent any potential growth of mold. Emergency & Mold Specialists has the expertise to get water removed and your home or business dried out in a timely fashion. Our certified and experienced professionals understand that the last thing you need when your home or business floods is more stress than you already have.
From the estimate process through water extraction and cleanup to the restoration phase, we will handle all of your water damage clean up and repairs in a prompt and professional manner and help give you peace of mind. Additionally, we will work directly with your insurance company to help insure that the process goes smoothly.
If you’ve experienced water damage, here are some important steps to take:
- Above all else, consider your personal safety. DO NOT ENTER any area with standing water.
- Turn off all circuit breakers that service the flooded areas.
- Call Emergency & Mold Specialists at (239) 789-1123.
- Do not use your climate control system, it may cause contamination to spread.
- Unless you are specially trained and have the right equipment, do not attempt to vacuum or clean up the water yourself.
- If the source of the water damage is a leak in your roof, do not attempt to climb the roof and attempt repairs.